Outlook.com e-mail service is created by the Microsoft Company. Initially, the name was Hotmail and from 2013, it was replaced by Outlook.com. This is one of the most popular and reliable e-mail service providers in this digital world. It has more than 400 millions active users. The Outlook.com provides various useful features along with the free account like Microsoft word online, Microsoft Excel online, Microsoft PowerPoint online, Calendar, Quick notes, tasks etc. If you don’t have an account in Outlook.com, then follow the following step by step instructions to create outlook email account.
At a glance: steps to create Outlook email account
- Go to Outlook.com and click on Create account.
2. Choose a username for your new outlook e-mail account & create a strong password.
- Enter your first and last name.
4. Select your Country/region and provide your date of birth.
5. Enter the characters you see in the CAPTCHA IMAGE.
- Follow the few more steps to set up few more things like your time zone, Language, theme, and email signature.
- Click on Let’s go to see your Outlook.com email interface.
Follow the above steps with detailed descriptions to create Outlook email account (With Pictures)
Go to Outlook.com account creation page and click on Create account option at the upper right corner.
Enter your username for your new outlook e-mail account & create a password then click on next. You may choose a username according to your profession, interests, and all.
In this step, you have to provide your first and last name & then you have to click on Next button at the bottom.
Select your Country/region and provide your date of birth then click on Next at the bottom.
Enter the characters you see in the CAPTCHA IMAGE and then click on Next at the bottom. If you have a problem to understand the CAPTCHA IMAGE, then click on the new button next to the CAPTCHA IMAGE. Also, If you don’t like the CAPTCHA IMAGE then you may do it with the audio option as well.
Follow the few more steps to set up few more things like Language, Time Zone, theme, and email signature.
- Click on the arrow (at bottom right) to proceed to the next screen.
- Choose your preferred language and time zone.
- Select a theme.
- Add your signature. [Note: You may do it later also. So, if you want to do it later then proceed with the default option.
Click on Let’s go to see your new Outlook.com email interface.
Now your job is done. Your new email account is ready and you can use it for other Microsoft apps as well.