Create New GMX Mail Account (Free Email Account With Unlimited Storage):- GMX Mail is a powerful and secure free e-mail service provider build by the German internet company in 1997. It is very popular like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and it has more than 11 million active users.
The GMX mail service provides lots of advanced features. One useful feature of the GMX Mail is unlimited email storage. If you need large email storage for free, then GMX Mail is the best reliable option for you. In this article, we will show you how to create new GMX mail account in three simple steps.
HOW TO create a new GMX Mail account
Step-1: Go to the GMX Mail website and then click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the upper right corner.
Step-2: Fill all the details
- Choose a new email ID and extension (domain name) from the available domain names and then check your email ID and domain name are available or not. If it is not available, try with different email ID and domain name. Choose the email ID and domain name according to your profession, business, location, and interests.
- Enter your ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name.’
- Choose your ‘country name’ and ‘state’ from the drop-down menu
- Enter your ‘date of birth.’
- Choose a strong password, you can always change your password later also.
- Click on ‘I agree. Create an email account now’ button below to create new GMX mail account
Step-3: Follow the steps on the next screen to create new GMX Mail account
Now, your job is done! Your new email account is ready to use. However, before using your new email account, you may go through some essential features of GMX Mail which are discussed below.
Essential features of GMX Mail
- The GMX Mail offers unlimited email storage.
- Email attachment limit: 50 MB
- You can get access to a free online calendar with your email account to organize your work and appointments.
- High-quality antivirus
- Effective spam filter.
- Mail Collector application is available in GMX Mail to your multiple email accounts in one place.
- Mobile applications of GMX Mail available for Android and iPhone.
- You may reach your GMX Mail via different protocols like webmail or via POP3 and IMAP4.
————————See Also: Recommended Articles—————————–