AOL mail is a very reliable email service provider like Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo! Mail. If you want to Sign up for a free AOL Mail account, then you have come to the right place. This article will teach you how to create an AOL Mail account step by step. End of this article, some useful features of AOL mail account are also discussed.
Steps to create an AOL Mail account
1. Go to the AOL mail home page.
2. Click on Login/Join in the upper right corner or in the left menu options.
Click on Sign up at the bottom of the screen to create a new AOL mail account.
1. Enter your first name, last name, username for new AOL mail address.
2. Create a strong password.
3. Enter your mobile number, date of birth and Gender.
4. Click on Continue button.
When you will click on the continue button in the previous step, a new window will open for your mobile number verification. Make sure you have given a right phone number and then click on “Text me a verification code” button.STEP-5:
1. Enter your verification code.
2. Click on “Verify” button at the bottom.
3. Click on the Continue button on the next screen.
Now your job is done. You have created a new AOL mail account and your new email account is ready to use. However, before using your new email account you may go through some essential features of your new AOL Mail.
Essential features of AOL Mail account
- High-quality antivirus and an effective spam filter.
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- SSL/HTTPS support.
- You can get access to a free online calendar with your email account to organize your work and appointments.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP supported.
- If you want, you can link to other email accounts such as Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo! Mail
- AOL mail available in 54 languages