It is very important to change or update your Mail.com account password in a regular interval to keep your email data safe and protected on the internet. This article will teach you how to change the Mail.com account password. Note that when you change the Mail.com email password, it will sign you out all of your devices including computers, mobiles and you need to put the new password for further sign in.
HOW TO Change Mail.com Account Password
Changing the Mail.com account is very easy. You need only a couple of minutes to do it. So, let’s follow the steps below to change the Mail.com account password.
1. Login to your Mail.com account and click on Home button at the top
2. Click on ‘Security Option’ on the left sidebar under Personalization tab
3. Under the Security Options, click on the ‘Change password’. The link is located under the ‘Password’ section.
4. Once you click on the “Change Password” tab, a new window will open, there you have to enter your old password, a new password, and also you have to re-enter the same new password in the box below to confirm your new password.
5. Click on the ‘Save Changes’ button located at the bottom.
Note: Make sure you have entered a strong password for better security. To make a strong password, make sure your password contains at least 12 characters including numbers, special characters, lowercase alphabets, uppercase alphabets. Choose a unique password that you have not used for another website for better security.
Now your job is done. To check your new password, go to again Mail.com account login page then log in to your account with the new Mail.com account password.
————-See Also: Recommended Articles———————